The company EasyTech was born in Orsaria, near Udine , in January 2011 from the idea of the owner, Armin Beltrame, with the aim of providing a complete industrial service to 360 ° , and respond totally to the needs of mechanical carpentry markets, plastics and electronics.
Twenty years of experience in the world of maintenance (particulary in printed circuit boards) have allowed Armin to build a multichanneled expertising firm with strong knowledge of:
- Plastics Processing for environments and corrosive products
- Construction of machines third account
- Industrial maintenance
The professionalism of Easytech guaranteed right from the start fruitful collaborations with companies in the fiberglass industry and has allowed an exponential growth of the company:
- in April of 2011, a few months after opening, Easytech acquired the first order system of SKID (delivered in October of the same year);
- in early 2012, thanks to the design and construction of electrical panels third account, the increase in workload has necessitated the use of two fixed wiring persons activity;
- In September 2012, the company has obtained the DV2207 certification for welding of plastic extruder and torch hot air.
Over time the EasyTech company has modified its product mix adapted to market demands: in November of 2013 was purchased the first CNC lathe, while the production of account-thirds machines began in April 2014. In December of that year increase in orders has necessitated the purchase of a new machining center that has allowed Easytech to expand the range of services offered and optimize domestic production.
For nearly 50% of today Easytech machinery is employed to satisfy the external customer orders.